No Modules Added yet...
I work as a Content Manager and a writer in my current profession. But even before, I've always been interested in content, creative media and story telling. With a soft corner for and a strong command of the English language, I've been reading books since I was 5 all of my own, watching movies and tv series without subtitles since I was about 11, and been writing since I was 16. I have a technical background from which I gradually shifted towards a more creative direction- especially after being involved with its CSR activities such as writing, editing and volunteering. I'm currently a regular writer on Quora as well as my LinkedIn business profile.
I have several certifications- both technical and otherwise. Including and not limited to:
1. Business Communication
2. Mainframe Cobol DB2 Developer
Several achievements, including my certifications in business communication and mainframe cobol DB2 developer certification.
1. What sort of interests or hobbies students should have to develop their English.
2. How to pursue those interests effectively so as to benefit your career.
3. Career options available with respect to content creation and management.
4. How to apply or seek jobs or attend interviews with respect to language proficiency.
5. Answering questions and general interactions with the students.
6. Helping students, professionals and everybody else with all aspects of English - Reading, writing, speaking, listening. And even thinking.
7. Guidance before English exams and after results have been declared.
19:00 To 23:00
10:00 To 23:00
Very fluent in English.
1. Neutralisation of accent
2. Practise spoken English
3. Feedback for improvement
1. Questions clarification
2. Explanation of a chapter or a part of the material/syllabus (preferably CBSE)
3. Discussion based around the topic
Feedback on the following:
Finding out problem areas.
When a writing sample is submitted, it will be reviewed, corrected and feedback will be provided.
For those about to attend job interviews, consultation will be provided and feedback will be given.
For those who are about to write an English exam or want to discuss the results after the result has been declared, consultation and clarification will be given.
How to Practise English Right:
Tips on reading, writing, speaking, listening and even thinking in English to improve language proficiency.
Tips on watching out for bad practices.
1. Content writing and management as viable career options.
2. Being good at storytelling.
3. Making it a habit and a lifestyle to be good at English and to create content.
Ask me anything regarding English or content.
No Modules Added yet...