No Modules Added yet...
Monika Khatwani is a psychologist and has been a coach in various corporates and educational institutes and has been closely working in improving life skills of people, helping them in achieving emotional, personal and professional development. Her objective is to uplift people’s lives and work on morality and good societal values. She has 14 years of experience in corporates with various industries like IT, BPO, Franchise, E-commerce, Retail, Education. She has headed various domains like Sales, Marketing, HR, Training, Customer Service has delivered training globally. She has also worked with college and school students and has been helping them to choose the career and working on their life skills. She has more than 70 corporates clients globally. She has also been giving counselling sessions to individuals and teams for mental health. As a part of CSR, She is Involved with Anudip Foundation which help students in skill development . She has many blogs on Linkedin and Facebook page related to education, career development, employment, human resources, wellness and organization development, mental health, motivation, behaviour and corporate skills. She is also an international blogger. She has not only trained people from mid or executive level but also the top management. Besides being an expert in training and development, she is also an author, counsellor, life coach and global speaker.Her key expertize are:
1.To develop and Implemented Learning and Development strategy for the
organization in line with business goals
2. Develop and institutionalize Competency Framework, Assessment of
Learning needs and Training Plan
3. Develop Learning Modules and Leadership Development Program with
internal resources and external agencies support.
4. Prepare budget, Training Calendar, identify/develop internal and
external faculty to build talent capability.
5. Develop Training Metrics to measure the effectiveness of delivery and
6. Facilitate coaching and mentoring to develop middle management and
7. Organize Train the Trainer program, Soft Skills & Management
8. Conducting Training Need Analysis at the Organizational and Individual
level to identify the gaps between the current and the desired performance
9. To be the custodian of all learning and development initiatives
(functional and behavioral across units and corporate globally)
Knowledge of many industry domains
Awarded as "Most Influential Voice" by "Holiday Club "travel company in Dubai.
Awarded as "Speaker of the Year 2019" by WLC
10:00 To 18:00
11:00 To 15:00
Fluent English Hindi
No Modules Added yet...